Terms of Service
By using the http://totalnews.net website (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”).
TNN reserves the right to change, update and revise the Terms of Service from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Terms of Service at http://totalnews.net/terms .
- The Service is intended for Adult use only. All Users must be 13 years or older to access and use the Service. In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), TNN will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
- TNN is not responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. It is your responsibility to notify TNN if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. TNN assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
- You are responsible for all activity and usage of the Service and for all content created on, posted to, or accessed under your username and password.
- You agree not to share your username and password with other people.
- You must provide a name, valid email address and other information necessary to register with the Service. You agree to provide true and accurate information to register with the Service. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or a false identity or attempt to manipulate identifiers to mislead or disguise the origin of any information used to access the Services. TNN reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law.
- TNN may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. TNN reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you cancel or terminate your account with TNN, all of your data and information will be scheduled for deletion from the Service.
- The TNN Free Trial, when available, allows you to make a limited number of submissions at no charge (“Submission Limit”). Once the Submission Limit under the Free Trial has been used in full, you will have the option to upgrade to a Paid Account Plan. This will allow you to continue using TNN for a fee. The Free Trial allows you to experience and evaluate TNN’s features and benefits without having you make a purchase commitment. The Free Trial is to be used once and is limited to one user per household, company, IP and service login as authenticated with a social network (e.g. a Facebook account can only be used on one Free Trial). If you attempt to sign up for more than one Free Trial account, TNN reserves the right to deny, block and/or terminate your Free Trial account.
- TNN claims full ownership and intellectual property rights over all of the content and materials TNN provide through the Service.